Thursday, January 13, 2005

Conversing

Like I've mentioned in my other blogs, I am new to this whole thing. I think I've figured out the alure, the hold, and the borderline obsession I now have with randomly looking through blogs and even responding to them...
First there were answering machines, then caller ID, then caller ID with voice-mail, along with that, email, text-messaging...now there are BLOGS. All perfect examples of communicating without actually conversing with someone.
Isn't it great to just be able to say your own point of view without being inter...
Gotta go, my phone's ringing!



Never mind, my machine will get it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

hmm...
greetings then i guess
eheh
so i say hi to you

how many ppl you stumbled over so far?

oh wells
it proves interesting that you would talk to ppl that have psycho tendencies
though that aint my issue

enjoy thy days
and i welcome whatever comments you can be bothered to give

Friday, January 14, 2005 12:50:00 a.m.  
Blogger Kat said...

sorry
it means people

Friday, January 14, 2005 1:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger Kat said...

it's only normal that the world develops as it does

besides the whole business with technology is good

it gives bored kids something to DO

ehhe

Friday, January 14, 2005 1:39:00 a.m.  
Blogger Kat said...

i have a question
but you are welcome to ignore it

i wonder ... how old are you?
or more correctly
are you a teen?
or an adult?
makes my life easier if i know who i'm talking to

Friday, January 14, 2005 1:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ed said...

Hi and thanks for the comments in my blog -- it's been a fun outlet so far. I'm looking forward to yours as well, so TURN OFF THAT PHONE!

Friday, January 14, 2005 11:01:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home