Monday, March 21, 2005

:(

I just had some bad medical news about a family member today.

You know it's funny, I was just commenting on how I feel "lucky". If you ever heard half of what I've been through, maybe you wouldn't consider me lucky, but I guess I've just never chosen to label myself as a victim. Amazing things have always come my way, and perhaps the greatest of these is my health. I think that's something I've probably taken for granted.

Maybe, there is a cosmic balance, and the trenches I've escaped, I have to now dig while I watch those I love trudge through the muck. Is that how things work?

Sometimes, I wish that I could just shrug my shoulders and carry on. That's just not my nature. I need to know. I need to know what I'm dealing with - all the facts straight up, no sugar, no ice. Reality I can deal with, I just wish it wasn't always so hard to swallow.

For all of those who read, send little cosmic thoughts my way for healing and wellness...

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Good vibes flowing your way. Take care of yourself and your family!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:48:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kat said...

i have no good vibes
but know that i'd send them if i could!
"grins"

for thy health and for thy wellbeing
i give thee my heart, full of my feelings!

"grins"
that was so GAY
"bangs head on table"
i SO need inspiration

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:44:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home