Friday, January 14, 2005

I've Profiled...

Ok, I'm getting a little braver and I've now included a profile for myself. Still a little shy about sharing more - maybe reluctant is a better word. Shy is probably the last word people would use to describe me...

Personal observation/query for today:
Why is it that there are so many people who take such great joy in others' misery?
I'm not talking about global issues, I mean the minute, insignificant details in life. I'm one of those people that gets a good parking spot, I seem to be at the right place and the right time, I have been blessed despite many hardships. Why are there those who insist on attempting to "squelch" (my own version of squelch; it's a comination of squish and quench) spirit and mute my jubilance (not too sure if this is a word either)?

Ideas anyone?

Here's another question for you. What a weird combination of movies, books, and musical artists I have! It just looks so strange for them to appear as such on my profile.

Curiosity - anyone interested in giving me your anthropoligical musings?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

hehe
i presume you're an adult then
heeh

??
misery?
must i go through the list?
misery makes people feel stronger
it gives the world's worth of people ...
shall i dare say power?

besides if you know give and take well enough
some people been living in misery
just wanna share it a little
give and take kinda thing

Friday, January 14, 2005 10:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kat said...

me gonna settle on using this account
ehhe
me only use the other one when i'm in a phase anyway

dun worry
me not a psycho...
at least i dont think i am
ehhe
"grins"

Friday, January 14, 2005 10:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home