Sunday, March 13, 2005

Capt. Sam's Blog Date: Week Eight

Ok, I finally pulled out a calendar and using my highly evolved (cough cough) math skills, I realized it's already been eight weeks of blogging. Wow. What a process.

I think I'm really getting a lot out of my Merci Moments. If you're wondering - I write three things I am thankful for on that particular day. Feel free to comment with your own three things that you are thankful for whenever you read these. Some days are easier than others.

I've also enjoyed doing some more writing. I'm trying to break out of the normal rhyming pattern I always seem to fall into. Somehow, that's just what comes easily to me. I also want to try slowly building a short story. I've been working on a character this weekend. We'll see.

I find myself watching less and less TV, and reading less of my magazines as well.. If I have a couple of minutes, I often quickly check in on people to see what they are up to. If you see me show up every day, I'm curious and want to see how you are doing. If you see me visit more than once a day, I just might be procrastinating and hoping you can lead me on a tangent so I can delay my "duties" for just a couple more minutes. Please be patient with me.

Final observation for Week Eight, what a small world this Land of Blog really is. I've been doing the "Next Blog" thing and I am intrigued with the people I randomly come across. There are starting to be familiar names showing up in blogs around the world. I even randomly came across Becky (April Fool) - great new look by the way!

Hopefully, all is well in your Land of Blog as well. I'm going to add an extra Merci Moment in here: I appreciate your presence in this little corner of my life. Your comments and consideration are truly little gifts in my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Blogging is an addiction. There are times that it seems it is all I am doing. I do like to be part of the "conversations" and lives of those we meet online.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home