Thursday, March 10, 2005

Wanna Play?

I'm really learning what a playful person I am. I love to play. In all areas of my life. I love getting silly, acting silly, saying silly things, and overall getting into mischief. I think I've always been that way. Maybe my humor isn't always as transparent on my blog, but in person, I really like to "play".

I tease, I joke, I flirt - I'm the one in a group that will blurt something out which makes everyone laugh (which sometimes gets me in trouble). I have been accused of being "dramatic" (to which I always reply with a saucy curtsy).

I was talking with a friend of mine today and I was reminded that this was very much my role in my family as well. It's interesting to define our roles within our families and then reflect back on how this affects our present day. Humor has been a survival mechanism for me.

So far so good... she says with a mischievous grin ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Ah, I just love a good tease, especially on a Friday night.

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home