Sunday, March 06, 2005

Change

I'm doing some interesting reading on "change". Change is inherently stressful. This is a fact. Even if the change is positive, there remains an element of stress.

Now I ask, is it the process of change or the change itself which causes the stress?

Apply this question to policies, procedures, methods, objectives, goals, co-workers, colleagues... or even on a more personal note, family, friends, relationships, self-esteem and self-efficacy...

I find I'm going through the process of thinking of all of the times in my life when I've been confronted by change. When I was most stressed-out, was it the change or the process?

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

I normally find this kind of thinking about "change" helped along with some alcoholic sprits.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home