Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hoppin Along

I am taking some time off! Yahoo!! I have one more day to get through and then I will be out of commission for 10 days. I can do anything for one day.

I'm going to go home for a while. I'll get a good dose of my Momma and Dad, grandparents, my uncle and aunt and about half a dozen cousins and all the little rug rats. Just what I need. Holidays are so much fun with everyone around. There'll be lots of cards, lots and lots of cooking and baking, and homemade wine. My dad and I always have a special bottle of cooking wine (hint: not a single drop goes in the food). This can make for interesting dinner conversations - I wonder what I'll have to talk about this time...

I'm looking forward to the Easter Bunny coming around too. I think Santa and the Easter bunny are somehow connected, and I'm hoping for my fancy-pants lavender linen spray and body lotion. If you don't believe - you don't receive. I'll stick to that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

"grins"
sometimes it's nice to have something to do...

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home