Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Twitterings...

Well, I had three alarms going this morning and I still didn't get up when I wanted to. The good thing is that I was full of energy today. Life is always better with sleep. I don't know why I insist on learning that lesson again and again.

It was really a great day. The weather is nicer, you need less clothes to go out; tank tops, capri pants, flirty cotton shirts, cute lacey "pretties" - and it's almost time for barefeet and sandals. I'm starting to feel springtime twitterpation. The first signs of grass slowly emerge from the ground, evenings are longer, rosebuds come out, noon time sun is getting hot, rain washes over winter's wake...

Yep. Works for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

aww
you make it sound nice...
but then again, it's almost autumn here
when the leaves go orangey brown and they drft to the ground
the whether aint cold and it aint hot either

so i'm happy
autumn is so much more final, so much more beautiful because you know it's the end

but then again i just like autumn
"grins"

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:11:00 a.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Wow, seasons collide in blog land. You just got to love a round world.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home