Sunday, February 25, 2007

If you really knew me, you would know that...

At a meeting at work, we had to start off a statement with this and then speak for a minimum of one minute... wow... we were pretty much all in tears by the time we were done. It amazed me how a simple opportunity can evoke so much "sharing"...
If you read this entry, please comment and finish the sentence...

If you really knew me you would know that... I am scared to forgive my biological father who absolutely broke my heart and has left a bruise that has been there for over 3 years... I am his only child and I know he must miss the void I left in his life... and yet... I am not prepared for the "forgive and forget" routine nor do I want to relive and work things through... in the same breath, I don't want to live with the negative energy it takes to restrict contact. He has not made any attempt to contact me, however, I continue to have a restricted phone number... if you really knew me, you would know that this issue is a part of my life and that it makes me sad still.

Your turn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home