Friday, March 25, 2005

The Panic

I thought I would take a couple of moments before The Panic starts to wish you guys a Hoppy Easter weekend. I drive me crazy just prior to departure.

The phone woke me up at noon. I've gotten my hungover self out of bed, showered, and in motion. I am currently realizing that I'm supposed to be leaving in 17 minutes and I don't have a thing packed. Oooo, I can feel The Panic rising.... In about 2 minutes I'm going to be a little flury of activity while I madly rush around like an multi-tasking-ranting-Samsoniteloving-idiot. I know I can be charming, but it's just not until I pop in the first CD and open my favorite road-trip green tea ice tea.

Even if you aren't an Easter person, I hope you take some time to call the folks, send an email to a long-lost cousin, hug your brother or sister, and kiss the kids.

Cue the music: duh duh.......duh duh.......duh duh.... duh duh....duh duh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (yep, I'm a screamer and The Panic has begun ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Noon, huh? Traveling day and you woke up at noon...must have been a hell of a breakfast.

I hope you didn't scare anyone and will be back safely.

Happy religion weekend.

Friday, March 25, 2005 9:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home