Monday, March 14, 2005

Words to one of my favorites...

I remember buying a baby book for a friend and on the inside cover, there were all of the words to a childhood song. Go ahead and sing them like no one can hear...

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

When the blazing sun in gone
When you nothing shine upon
Then you show your little light
Twinkle twinkle all the night

Then the traveler in the dark
Thanks you for your tiny spark
How could he see where to go
If you did not twinkle so

In the dark blue sky you keep
Often in my curtains peep
For you never shut your eye
Till the sun is in the sky

As a bright and tiny spark
Lights the traveler in the dark
Though I know not what you are
Twinkle twinkle little star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home