Tuesday, May 03, 2005

May 3?

How did it get to be May 3? I am so confused... where have I been... I think I've been abducted by aliens, worked almost to death and then dropped here in this shamble of place I think is my home... and I want them to take me back...

I had to write the date today and I was really surprised that it was May 3 - I make myself sound so old when I say how time flies. Only a few more "days off" until I'm onto something new. I was so looking forward to these "days off" to catch up and now they are almost done. :( And instead of catching up, I think I've just been chasing my tail.

I became completely overwhelmed and fed up at one point yesterday. I cut off all of my hair. I used to have dark brown long curly hair... and now I don't. I like the new look a lot, it feels very pretty - not quite as "sexy" as long hair but pretty works too I guess.

Today was a good day. I managed to be at the right place at the right time and I bypassed a lot of loop holes and a lot of the fuss and la-tee-da. Hooray for me. It's who you know I tell ya, it's who you know...

I also managed to wack a few balls - I'm working in some new clubs. I really have to laugh at me at the golf course. I'm not a miss priss (a lot of female golfers are I'm afraid), and I love to laugh at myself. People look at me kind of weird when I laugh out loud in my little tee box, but what else can you do?

I know this is a ramble of a post, but I just wanted to start writing again and this is it for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home