Saturday, April 23, 2005

Rediscovered Love

I have found a long lost forgotten love of mine.

I was walking along the lake, the birds were singing, and I could smell the sweetness of fresh cut grass. I was wearing a loose white cotton shirt and a ball cap, the wind whispered in my ears and reminded me how much my love was a part of me and should always be. After going without for four long years, I am reunited and it feels so good.... reunited and it's understood.... I'm a definitely a golfer. Yep definitely a lifer-golfer. Never again will I miss a season on the greens. I'm even thinking of joining a league. It's a ladies' league that meets weekly, but I don't know. Sometimes, especially with sports, I get along better with the fellas. There's an intro night in a couple of weeks and then I'll decide. How I missed it.

And for all of you sickos that may be thinking I'm talking in code, I'm really talking about golfing.

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Are you calling me a sicko? Ok, well, er, yes. That fits.

Glad you re-found your life's leisure sport.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home