Thursday, July 07, 2005

Summer is great :)

Well, I've had a great week of camping and partying and basically just doing whatever I want. I caught a live band last night, came home some time this morning and slept until 6pm. I played hooky from all of my responsibilities, read a trashy novel and drank about 4 gallons of water...

I've just been cooking in my place - I couldn't figure it out. I just realized my heat was on! All the fans are going and it's finally cooling off.

Well, my coffee is just about done brewing. I'm feeling awake and it's time to catch up on all of the work I've been putting off and evading. Thpllllt. Oh well, it was worth it. It's amazing how great it is when you give yourself "permission" to just do that which gives you joy. What have you done lately, something just for you?

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Just like you being all hot and steamy up North, but the heater? Now that is perfect. Glad to hear that your life break has been relaxing.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 3:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home