Monday, June 27, 2005

La la la la la la la la la la

I had so much fun, I wish it could have lasted all week. I have a project that was due today, but I just had to crash last night. Soooooo... tonight is going to be a long one I'm afraid.

I'd love to be a woman of leisure. There are so many cool things I would do to keep myself busy and out of trouble... well, OK, I'll settle for just being busy. ;)

In the mornings: I'd sleep in until 9am, go to my personal gym, do weights, cardio, 40 laps of the pool, and finish up in the sauna. In the afternoons: I'd go for lunch with my friends, take some art classes, golf, travel, write, take pictures, visit family, shop, cook and bake. In the evenings: I'd read, and read some more, watch a movie, go watch a play or listen to a symphony or a band, come home and sit in the hot tub and sip some cabernet... sigh.

My la-la timer just went, back to reality...

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Where do I sign up for that?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Hey you!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:01:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home