Friday, December 14, 2007

Is this what I would do?

I've never really been a laze-around kinda girl... I'm finding it incredibly difficult to be still. I've had to go easy on the painkillers other than at night because I soon realized the pain at least kept me in check with what I could... or more importantly should be doing or not doing...

So I've been shopping online, I've read 3 books, I've cleaned up some of my work email, I made a beautiful homemade soup and biscuits, I played the flute (I have a new celtic music book - love it), I've joyfully talked on the phone with solicitors, I've watched movies, I've watched TV shows off the internet (EVERY episode), I had a long shower (just about passed out from the pain of removing bandages... I know, very glamorous), and I've played with my dog. So I have to ask myself... is this what I will do when I win tonight's $27 000 000 lottery?

Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home