Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Bravo!

Just thought I'd share that I am now over 2 weeks smoke-free. Yay for me!!! I certainly appreciate how going around from site to site has helped keep my mind and hands busy.

I was never a real die-hard smoker. A pack would last me all week - but an addiction is still an addiction. Funny thing is that I really only started when I wanted to keep someone away. I would put the cigarette all around my hair and my clothes so they would get all stinky. It was my secret sex-repellent, a force-shield from unwanted attention. How silly is that?

Well, the coast is clear (and has been for some time), so I figured it's time I stop being so childish and just grow up. I was a closet smoker too, hardly anyone knew I smoked. You've never seen me looking so ridiculous; a grown woman hiding behind a building puffing away on such a disgusting little habit.

Well, maybe you have, but you know what I mean...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

my congrats to you!!
eheh
"grins"
though ...
never liked the whole idea so much...
you gonna die anyway
what's the point of killing everyone around you...
not to mention dying in bloody pain
eheh

Thursday, January 20, 2005 1:30:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home