Saturday, January 22, 2005

"Women and all their girly habits..."

I'm having the greatest girlie-girl day. There’s nothing like soaking in the tub, reading smutty magazines, deep-conditioning your hair, doing your nails, and simply relaxing.
I’m making home-made soup today. Does anyone else out there still boil the bones (turkey, chicken) to make soup? I just thought that’s what people did – until my friends told me I was weird. Wait a minute… what if they weren’t talking about soup. Hhhmmm.
It’s been a TV-Free day. It’s been nice. Instead of just hearing about Tsunami aid, I went through every closet and put together a couple garbage bags of clothes and linens to send over. Talk about win-win. I now have more room in my closet and someone benefits from my spring cleaning. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve still got my Liz Claiborne little black dress. I think there’s a balance between altruism and vanity – I like my clothes. (She says sheepishly).
Hope you’re having a great day mes amis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home