Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Capt. Sam's Blog Date: Week Three (almost Four)

It’s one of those nights when you know you should be sleeping, and yet there is a compelling need to write. I’ve recently read over my blog (still have a hard time with that word). I found out some interesting things about myself.

First of all, I pretty much walk around horny all of the time. I remember hearing about women in their 30s. When I was in my 20s, I didn’t think it was possible to think about sex any more than I already did. Well, it is. In many respects, I’m a female version of one of those guys women love to bash. You know the kind – the one who is always making sexual innuendos, undressing you with your eyes, biting their hand or fingers instead of grabbing your ass, flirting without any intention of putting out, relishing in making the most of their assets (and cleavage) and driving someone crazy. Yep, I think that just may be me - and I wonder why there's only my toothbrush in the bathroom. I don’t think there is one corner of my real life world where I haven’t brought an image of how I would play out a scene with my make-believe guy. I exhaust me sometimes.

Second, I am beyond an emotional rollercoaster, I am the whole damn amusement park. Maybe it’s because most of my thoughts in here are uncensored and whatever I am feeling is instantly conveyed through my keyboard. Maybe there are just so many things going on in my life, that these are legitimate psychological tremors. Or maybe, gasp, it’s just me... Nah, couldn’t be. Most people comment on how expressive I am. You never have to guess with me; if I’m sad, I’m really sad and I cry; if I’m happy, I’m really happy and I laugh; if I’m angry, just look out; if I’m horny... who am I kidding – “if”? Anyways, I guess, I’m learning that the “essence” of me is expressive and emotional and (hopefully to those who know me) endearing. What I aspire to achieve, is the ability to channel all of this energy in a positive way.

Lastly, I think I have set up a little summer cottage here in the Land of Blog. I’ve managed to keep my permanent address in real life, but I truly enjoy a few moments of holiday here. There's nothing like a lime margarita on a sizzling summer's day. Speaking of which, man it's hot, can anyone put some sun tan oil on my back.... hee hee.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Let me get this straight. You are horny all of the time. You can "exhaust" your self by mental thought alone. You flirt and tease. You are expressive and do not take shit. And you are channeling that energy into a positive direction. Oh, and you are horny right this instance.

How about now? Still horny...damn.

Ok, I think you will gain some readers now! You have my attention :)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 6:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Red said...

Hey Sam! Thanks for checking out my blog! In return I've checked out yours! =-) I love it! I know what you mean by the "honry" thing. Damn...I'm still in my 20's....I guess they'll just have to tie me up *snerk* when I hit my 30's! ;) Take care! - Red

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home