Monday, February 07, 2005

The Close

I played hooky today and went shopping. I have to say a thank you for anyone who has worked in sales and who has been really helpful - you know who I'm talking about. The people who really go the extra mile.

I admit, I can be a demanding shopper: I want quality. I want to know how it works, how well it was made, and how long it's going to last. I will ask a million questions and I super appreciate the person who can answer them for me... without making me feel stupid. Believe me, a good sales person can certainly close a deal and get plenty of my money.

Here ends my little homage to the helpful girl from the "boutique".
Merci beaucoup.

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Retail sales is one tough business. Almost has hard as the food service business. We should always reward those that go the extra mile. At the very least give them a smile and a Thank-you!

Monday, February 07, 2005 10:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home