Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Grace

During my time out, I was singing a song and I wanted to share these words:

Though many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come;
Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.


Someone just thanked me for standing up to the person I was talking about in my last post because she felt that she wasn't strong enough to do it. Furthermore, I have a written apology from "the man" himself for being out of line. Wow.

Just thought I would record these events as a memo to me to have the courage to stand up for what I believe in with enough grace to avoid being a B.... (barracuda).

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

The right deeds are not always the same from one person to another. You must follow you heart and beliefs, for you have no one else to answer to but yourself.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 7:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home