Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My Walking Feet

I went out again today on my walking feet – kind of like training wheels really. I’m still a little wobbly and my steps are a little unsure…
I’m sure that somewhere in these legs of mine is a deep sense of muscle memory. I’m obviously still amnesiatic. I just keep putting one foot in front of the other and telling myself: “don’t think, just do”. That mantra, while maybe a little reckless, has gotten me to jump out of an airplane and SCUBA in the middle of the night to play with an octapus. I landed on my feet and came up for air and lived. Not survived, lived. Big difference.
Well, as the momentum builds, I will keep in mind that every action has an opposite and equal reaction, but more importantly, once something is in motion, it will continue to remain in motion until something stops it…
I don’t see an end in sight so I continue to cut my own path and put one foot in front of the other.