Sunday, April 03, 2005

Where's My Cape?

Okay, time to get myself whipped into shape. And not the kinky stuff either. I mean there are so many things I should have been doing over my last few days off. They are all sitting there today, staring at me in the face. Time to go go go go. Don't think, just do.

I did have a wonderful break though. The last couple of days I've been trying to figure out what's going on with me. I'll be sitting there and all of a sudden I become aware that I'm smiling and there are no wrinkles across my forehead. No it's not Botox... I'm relaxed. Wow. Who'd a thunk that I could actually be so relaxed. Sigh. Smile.

Three more weeks until I finish this next project and three more months until my summer officially starts. I'm putting on my Supergirl cape and here I go: up up and away...

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Awwww...but the kinky stuff is the most fun! =-D

Sunday, April 03, 2005 4:13:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home