Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Momentum

I'm finding it hard to continue posting lately. I don't know what happened? I'll think of things to write about throughout the day, but then when I look at the screen...




Exactly that - blankness. I'm even finding it hard to leave comments and messages. Hmmmm. How about sharing quirky habits. Here are some of mine:
1. I eat popcorn with a spoon - it's completely logical really.
2. I am a self-confessed matchaholic - everything matches... and I mean everything.
3. I read trashy celebrity magazines on the weekend - (blushing)

OK, I'm done, now you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I rub my left ear lobe a lot.
I always eat one thing at a time on my plate.
I am always thinking of stuff to write.

Like there was this donkey named Gorge who belonged to this mountain girl Named Lizzie...

There go with that

Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

My hobby is searching for hobbies.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 5:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger SG said...

I read newspapers and magazines back to front.
I turn cartwheels with my left hand even though I'm right handed.
I collect fortunes from fortune cookies.

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home