Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Warrior Within

OK, anyone who's gone through a divorce probably knows the stress and the back and forth stuff that has to happen before the paperwork can be finalized. I've been trying so hard to get to this point for 4 years and now that my ex is trying to get married - next weekend - things are full force.
I won't budge. I gave up so much for this man's career and education that I'm not going to give up my future as well...
It's just so tiring being stubborn and fighting for myself.
:(

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Stick to your principles! Do what is right for you and your future. Grrrr.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 10:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger Red said...

*hugs* It's a bitch I know. But you can and will kick some arse.

Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:55:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home