Thursday, July 21, 2005

Not the wildlife I had in mind...

I don't know what's going on, but you wouldn't believe the animals that are out there! Tonight, I was just sitting outside, minding my own beeswax and a badger came up behind me. Thank goodness he left me alone. Yesterday, it was a coyote. Granted it was 5am and I was still in the middle of a project I started working on sometime the day before. I'm looking at him and wondering; what the hell are you doing here? He looks back and says; getting breakfast, what the hell are you doing out here? I says, none of your beeswax. There was also a dove on my balcony the other day. I was so surprised! I've never seen a "wild" dove before.

It's summer, I should be the wild one out there partying it up and lurking about in the night. But nooooooooo, here I am not working on what I should be working on...

UPDATE:
Badgers run really really really really really fast and they are NOT afraid of little ol' me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home