Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Prayers this way...

My grandpa really isn't doing very well... send peaceful thoughts my way. The docs called a family meeting yesterday. Things are falling into perspective: our time here is short. The other post I was working on is so insignificant.

I truly hope you are all where you want to be in life. Do that which makes you happy. Set your sights and make conscious decisions. When, not "if, our time comes, look back with peace. When my grandpa and I said our last good-byes this summer, there was peace in his eyes. I can only aspire to achieve such greatness.

:(
(Sam cries...)

UPDATE: Thanks for the comments... ever feel like you were the only one?

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family. Take care

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home