Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm Home!!!

I love my home. I love my stuff. I love being in my own space. I've been travelling and visiting for so long, I'm just happy to be back even if it's only for a couple of days. It's almost time for my brother's wedding and holy cow, what a lot of work!!!! I've been busy helping with that and also taking some time to have a bit of a summer.... I can sure pack a lot into a weekend.

:)

I missed my computer and checking in on everyone. I'll be visiting and seeing what everyone's been up to this evening. Hope all is well in your world!

2 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

*hug* Glad your back Sam! How you been girly?

Friday, August 26, 2005 8:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

We are just watching the Hurricane that's all.

;-)

Monday, August 29, 2005 12:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home