Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Results Are In... TOMORROW

Can a whole week have already gone by? Can it already be that I find out tomorrow? How am I going to react? What will I do? I know I'm probably going to cry - either way. I always thought this kind of thing happened to other people and not to me...

My surgeon is really great, he's almost a caricature out of a book; white hair, loud booming voice, lab coat, glasses at the end of his nose, and thankfully, very, very, very, steady hands. He already knows that if these have to go, I'm getting new ones. I figure the latest model, around a C+, a little higher than the originals... this thought alone helps me cope - it distracts me...

On a positive side: I miss running - I know it's hard to believe I started running?!?! I start training for a half marathon the second week in January. I'm very excited. And vain little me loves the weight loss and the legs I used to have slowly reveal themselves once again... (insert whistle here).

I have joyfully been a non-smoker now for 4 months! I went through hypnotherapy - very cool. We talked for hours about the time in my life when I started smoking and worked from there... it was quite an emotional process. I put a lot of hang ups to rest though.

Today's goal: pictures. I've recharged my camera batteries and I want to take some pictures today. My goal is to have a couple on here by tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home