Sunday, January 23, 2005

Blog Therapy

It’s called getting out of the house, playing outside, meeting someone for lunch… mixed with a little retail-therapy, I think it did me wonders! Wow, did blogging ever spiral into an addiction fast. Phew, I’m blown away as to how much time I was spending on it.
This will be my third and probably hardest week in beating the nic-fix, but I know I certainly can’t spend the extra time that I will now live longer devoted to checking what someone had to say in Lichtenstein. So, in my search to find a healthier habit, I’ve signed up for a road race 3 July 2005.
You’ll know when I’m training because you will feel the shock waves from where ever you are in the world. No, it's not another tsunami, it's just that New Balance doesn't absorb THAT much shock. Ha ha. Just joking. Well. Maybe not. Was that my a** I just saw in the mirror? That could not be MY a**... Oh, just slap me ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Congrats on the the third week. Hopefully, it will just get easier.

Blogging is an addiction. It is scary how much time you can spend, searching for others' opinions, learning about strangers, learning about yourself along the way. Does life just take a back seat? Not really, in the big scheme of things.

And one more a** joke and I will slap you, you know I will and you will like it .... unfortunately, I will not be able to catch you, damn training regiment.

Sunday, January 23, 2005 9:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kat said...

hahah

it's not just blogging!
i get addicted to lots of other crap...
like tv...
and comp games...
and hell i think i should stop

"grins"
and i dont think slapping an elder is the smartest thing to do, so i'll just stand aside and let someone else heed your call and slap you for me
ehhe

Sunday, January 23, 2005 10:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Samantha said...

What did you just call me? Are you talkin to me? Listen here sassy pants...
You're all talk now, but just you wait until the first day of school and then we'll see who has something to say!
;)

Sunday, January 23, 2005 11:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Elder, elder, elder :) Life's experience provides knowledge at the sacrafice of a beginner's mind.

Thursday, January 27, 2005 7:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home