Monday, February 21, 2005

"Female" Instincts

I fully own up to the fact that what I am about to say is completely gender-biased and stereotyped...

I get into these completely "maternal" moods. For instance, this weekend I have been a maternal machine. I've made homemade turkey soup, baked muffins, biscuits, cookies, I have cleaned every little corner of my kitchen, laundry, I even took out my next sewing project, I polished all of my dress shoes, re-organized my bathroom cupboards.... (I did manage to go out and party all night one night too - but that's besides the point.)

Do guys go through similar moods but with power tools and fix-it projects?
Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

You aren't pregnant are you? ;) Ya know what they say about "maternal instincts" and "nesting".

;)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Samantha said...

Definitely not pregnant. I believe in miracles, but this one is way too far fetched even for me. Besides, I think immaculate conception has already been done.
:)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home