Tuesday, March 29, 2005

New Day

Wow, it's amazing how you can wake up and it's another new day. I'm so glad I have the week off! I'm taking some time and some space to get things in order. My place, my life, my future...

I'm hoping that once some of the "clean-up" work is done, I'll be able to take a breath and just enjoy some peace around here. There's a bunch of stuff I'm hoping to get to - you know the projects that you know won't take long to do, but you just have to sit down and do them. Yah. Thppllllttttt. (How profound, I know).

I plan on having some movie nights this week too - any ideas you guys? Give me some of your favorites. I just watched Troy last week. I'm not really that huge of a Brad Pitt fan, but I would have played a virgin for him in that role too... Hee hee.

(pause for mental commercial...)

Ok, I'm back. I'm going to turn on some Def Leppard and get cleaning now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home