Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mirror Mirror

It's funny. When I look in the mirror, I'm still kind of shocked who I see. That's metaphorical and literal.
Metaphorical... When I think of 4 years back, 2 years, 1 year... wow. Sometimes I sit at my computer here and look out my window where I can see a beautiful skyline sparkling with evidence of "humanity" and "civilization" and I really wonder how I got here and what's next. For a girl with wanderlust tendencies, I just don't know where I'll be. Someone once told me I was like a turtle that way - always carrying my home with me.
Literal... there's about 8 inches of hair gone from my head. You get used to seeing the same person in that there mirror and when it's different - it's just different I guess.

Alrighty then, I'm typing to hear myself clicking on the keys now... I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to the movies on Saturday - any recommendations?

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Some people love change at all levels. They thrive on it. I think it is need for renewal. Just a guess on my part of course ;)

Friday, May 06, 2005 7:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home