Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday Chores

So I finally got fed up with my carpet of papers and I bought a huge filing cabinet, colored file folders, and a shelving cabinet to go on top. I have a sationary addiction and I am attempting to get it under control... That is my Saturday chore of the day. I'm even rescheduling laundry for this evening in order to get through this today. Yep, I lead an exciting life. It's hard to get going but I know how happy I'll be once I'm done...

I just want a patio, some tunes, and a beer. Gasp, it's not even after 12 noon and I want a beer? It must be withdrawal.

I talked to my firefighter buddy last night for a couple of hours. If you know or see a firefighter, give them a big hug and thank them for risking their lives for the likes of you and me. I've known this guy since I was 13 years old, he's like my big older brother, one of my best friends, and my hero. He rescued me many times in my teenage years and he still magically shows up when he senses I've been playing with matches again. I'll see him next week and I just can't wait!

Enough delaying the inevitable. A filing I will go, a filing I will go, hi ho the dairy oh, a filing I will go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home