Friday, May 27, 2005

Emerging from the haze...

Wow. I think I've joined human-kind again. I hurt my back last Monday and have been on muscle relaxants(sp?) since then. I've still had projects and presentations and couldn't be sleepy so I've been overcompensating with copious amounts of caffeine. Can you say "loopy"? Today I decided to rely on a diet of Motrin. It's somewhat killing the pain and I feel like at least I have a personality again. Those pills kicked me in the butt man. I am so grateful that I know my back will get better - I totally feel for those who live in chronic pain. I consider myself very lucky to be a strong (mostly) healthy person.

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Bummer! Pain is never a good time. Let your body heal. I know you are restless, but fight that urge :) Wish i could help. Do you want me to call in a pizza for you?

Saturday, May 28, 2005 6:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger Red said...

Pain sucks. Sorry your hurting chica. The pills kick ass though. *grins*

Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:50:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home