Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My ring found me

I've been looking for a turquoise ring for about 2 years now. It finally found me! Here it was sitting in this little tiny gift shop the whole time. I'm so happy to wear it. It's a beautiful bright turquoise with dark markings on it and detailed silver work around the stone. It matches a pair of earrings I got from this psychic I some time ago. The earings are turtles with the turquoise stone as the back of the turtle. This psychic told me that I was very much like a turtle, and before I could get offended, he explained that because I had the ability to make where ever I am living my home. :)

The more time I spend here, the more I feel like it is "home". What's really helped is the community of people I've met, especially in the last few weeks. It's wonderful to be with like minds. Even though I'm an "outsider", I feel like I've found an instant family with many uncles, aunties, and sisters. I'm the young'un in the group, but it's nice to have a sense of support and people to turn to and ask why and because why. Wisdom is a precious gift to share...

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Amazing how life can take certain paths, twisting and turning, yet always moving forward. You can look back and trace your steps, remembering all of the moments in time that had to take place to get where you are currently at. So glad your life is hitting a stride with promises of greatness looming on the horizon.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 3:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Red said...

A community that can give you strength is one of the greatest gifts that we don't always seem to recognize.

Glad you found your ring! Now you must start posting pictures! =-)

Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home