Thursday, July 21, 2005

Coming soon...

I just read a post by msredjones.blogspot.com and it got me to thinking about the things I want to do while I'm here - here as in alive. What do I want to do, what do I want to accomplish, who do I want to be, what do I want to pass onto others, how do I want to be remembered, how am I going to leave this world a better place, how am I going to contribute, what difference is my life going to make?

Just a few thoughts running through my head instead of the work I'm supposed to be doing. Thanks for the diversion Red ;)

Maybe after a couple sips of wine on Friday, I'll be able to come up with the answers to some of these questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Thanks Sam, she has a great post.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home