Thursday, October 27, 2005

What a difference a day makes...

I think I've pulled out of this last mood I've been in. Phewf. Enough already. I can feel the bitch factor going down and the mischief factor increasing. Yep, I'm ready to sit in my local pub with some buddies and some beer and not have any plans from there. I did some retail therapy and got the cutest little red shirt just for the occasion. Yep, I feel like going out and pretending I don't have a care in the world - for a few hours anyways. I'll deal with the "to do's" on Saturday. Only 23minutes until Friday...

I think I'll start my Merci Moments again this weekend. I kinda miss doing that. They may seem monotonous for you, dear reader, but I found the exercise of doing it grounded me a little more.

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Man, why can't I be sitting in a bar waiting for a cutie in a red shirt to buy me a bourbon?

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home