Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Movin on...

I decided on wine and pizza for this evening. Good choice, good choice me thinks. There are very few problems in the world that don't seem so huge after 2 glasses of wine. As always, I have a lot of work to do this evening, but that's ok, it'll only get more interesting if I entertain the idea of having that third glass.... hmmmmm..... what to do......

Do I detect a negative coping mechanism for dealing with stress and strife? Oh well. It certainly beats hearing that awful whiny tone I heard in my own voice this afternoon. Yikes. I could hear it, but I just couldn't stop it from erupting out of my mouth.

Gentlemen, if you are at all squeamish with women's issues, click off now....



PMS is driving me nuts. I can feel a chemical bitch factor seeping through my veins. I whine, I get overwhelmed so easily, I change hairstyles - hell, I even cut my own hair this weekend... yep, it's that bad. (I am very vain about my hair.) I've also noticed I tend to end "relationships" during this time. I've broken up with more men during this phase than any other. Karma is going to bite me in the ass one day. One more day and things should even out. Then I have "the week after" to deal with.... sheesh. Time for me to get out this weekend.

;)


OK, I better stop the verbage now before I start to

3 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

I can barely live myself some days, I don't know how I could expect anyone else to put up with me...

Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I still think that you are wonderful

:-0

Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

The plane tickets are in the mail! See you next week :)

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home