Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Nothing really new or profound here...

A post on Red's site got me thinking about the men who've been part of my life one way or another. I've been trying to isolate the qualities each man brought into the relationship; what worked, what didn't, what I wouldn't put up with again. I have found that it's not necessarily the qualities these men possessed, but rather, my reaction to them. There are some guys that made me feel like a better person; mentally, emotionally, and (the chosen few) physically...

I seem to be stuck on "relationship" issues right now. I figure it's probably the fall season. Autumn just does something to me. I can't wait for winter....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Fall does that to us all.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:28:00 a.m.  
Blogger thogsez said...

Hi Samantha, I've been draw back here repeatedly since you posted me back in February. Just wanted you to know I linked you from my blog (Now that I've figured out how).

Thursday, October 06, 2005 5:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Very intelligent observation on what you want. You should never settle for anyone that does not support you in the manner you deserve.

Fall is a wonderful time. Way to many opportunities before the coziness of winter.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:01:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home