Saturday, October 08, 2005

Who Knew?

Wow. I am SO awake. Last night I had 12 hours of sleep and the night before that 11 hours. What do I do with all of this "awake power". I've had more sleep in 2 nights than I've had for the last week. Holy cow! Is this what it really feels like to not be narcoleptic-exhausted? I should do this sleep thing more often. Wow.

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. I'm looking forward to the long weekend. It's going to be a good "home" weekend to get things done. I'm going away next weekend so I want to get 2 weekends of chores done today. Then I can relax Sunday and Monday and maybe do some local sight-seeing. Ever notice how you rarely play tourist at home? It's such beautiful weather here, the fall colors are gorgeous, tomorrow's a good day for a picnic.

I'll probably be posting more this weekend, seeing that I'll actually be home and I'll actually be AWAKE. Wow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Sleep is over rated as a means of rest!

Sunday, October 09, 2005 3:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Red said...

Thanksgiving already?

Gee you Canadians are weird. ;)

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:30:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home