Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!!

I'm home after being gone for way too many days!!! Yipeee!!!! I love my house, I love the smell of my house, I love the lighting in my house, I love my bed and my own shower!!!!
I had a crazy Christmas with my family, I'm not ready to process everything that just happened, I'm just glad to be home and to share the most exciting news that I'm going to be an aunty. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!



Yikes... yes, I did have just a little bit of caffeine on the drive home.... better go do some laundry or something to bring me down a little....

3 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Home is definitely more appreciated after a long trip. Wishing you all the best. Tell everyone Merry Christmas from KC :)

Friday, December 28, 2007 6:51:00 a.m.  
Blogger johny said...

it looks like you guys always have alot of fun!

dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Julie Haney said...

I like your blog and I’m extremely inspired together with your writing abilities as neatly as with the structure to your blogs this a paid theme and the excellent high quality writing.Cash Advance

Monday, March 26, 2012 5:05:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home