Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas to me!

I bought myself a new camera today! I should get it in a couple of days. I am really looking forward to my new toy. I haven't gotten myself a big ticket item in quite a while - it feels good to spoil me :)

I"m enjoying a beautiful bottle of cabernet tonight. I have 5 houseguests arriving tomorrow and I am soaking up every last minute of peace before the rush of excitement. One of my closest lifetime friends and her family are coming. I was thinking of her today and started to cry. I haven't seen her in a long time and I can hardly wait. She's the kind of person that nothing bad can happen when you're with her because you know you're going to make it through anything. Unfortunately, we cried on eachother's shoulders many times when we didn't think things could get any worse. We've had many past lives together I'm sure. We actually just found out her great uncle is my great grandfather! One more sleep and she's here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home