Monday, January 24, 2005

And I'm Off...

I’m off to a fine start this morning. I took the absolute most unflattering pictures of myself, put on my running shoes, and went out into the world of trails. The next picture I'll take will be race-day. Yes, there are the personal goals of running a road race, but there is also the fact that I will be a bridesmaid in a purple sleeveless gown… Can you relate ladies? I AM NOT GOING TO BE THE CLICHÉ SINGLE DESPARATE HIDEOUS LOOKING BRIDESMAID AT THE WEDDING. (I’m not yelling, I’m just stating my declaration.)

La la la la la, moving on… It feels like spring today. Yes, us Canadian folk get spring. I’m sure the nice weather is just a tease, but a little tease of spring is better than a cold blast of winter snow up my jacket.

Hope you guys get a taste of spring today too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Glad I'm not the only one with the Bridsmaid's Lament.

Sorry Becky, still a little frigid about sharing any more info than you can find out on a site meter... You understand. :)

Monday, January 24, 2005 5:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kat said...

i shall sit here and laugh whilst older people fret on the things that i shall fret on in the future...

"falls over laughing"

make that just laughing... staying seated is asking too much
ehehe

all cheers to you though...
i'd run in the morn...
but it's currently the holidays..
and i dun wake up till lunch time.....

then there's the whole school thing when that starts up and waking up earlier is beyond me

so i will cheer you on no matter what
"grins"

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 1:11:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home