Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Spring Tease

I have the distinct feeling that spring is on its way. I sat down on the front step to take a minute and enjoy the sun. Every time I'm on the trails, it's getting warmer and there is less and less ice. I don't even wear mitts anymore, eh!

I find springtime to be quite industrious. I'm thinking that might explain my last post... This year, I've decided to extend my spring cleaning to my "emotional house". The last couple of months, I've worked some pretty tough issues and I'm ready to take it to the Trash. Put the crap out on the curb. Recycle only the good and the useful. This is a conscious decision.

How else are the fruits of summer supposed to be eaten if you don't weed in the spring?

Joe Dirt said it best: "Life's a garden, dig it"... and "Keep on movin on..."

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Sounds like you are well on your way to being an even stronger woman. I hope that your Spring cleaning is sucessful in preparation for a blissful Summer of fun in the sun.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Red said...

You can always sell the stuff you are getting rid on on ebay....
;)

Good luck girly!

Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home