Thursday, May 12, 2005

Good intentions eh?

I keep meaning to post before I go to bed; however, I keep falling asleep by 8:00 - 8:30pm. I've slept more the last week than I have the last month and it feels great. I forgot what it felt like to not have to consciously hold my eyes open. I forgot what it felt like to have the energy to jog and work out. I forgot what it was like to wake up without the assistance of three alarms - you read right, no alarms for me, I've just been waking up! Glorious sleep. Sigh. Smile. Eh.

My creativity is running high and I'm really excited about some new projects. I was given the heads up that I'm seriously being considered for my "dream job" which would start early 2006. This certainly helps in the motivation department. Eh.

I met someone today from Oklahoma. I lived there for a while and quickly picked up the OK drawl. Now I'm driving me crazy because I keep catching myself talk like I'm an Okie - I'm even thinking with an accent! ARGGHHHH!! To try and jolt myself out of this irritating habit, I've even tried adding my Canadian "eh" onto the end of all my sentences...

Time to go eh. Later eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home