Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Apron strings

I wore an apron today. What is happening to me?!? I'm home for a couple of days and I am transforming into this domestic being. I've cooked enough to feed 2 armies the last couple of days; just cooking and freezing. I'm trying to stay away from baking... mostly because I like to eat my own baking and then start to look like cream puff myself... but I want the smell of real homemade bread (and not that breadmaker stuff - that's cheating)... maybe tomorrow.

********

I went for a walk with a friend I haven't seen in over 15 years. We had an hour to catch eachother up on our lives. Man, how have I made it without being committed to an institution? When you put experience after experience together my "autobiography" could really sell...

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Want to know how you survived? Sheer will, desire, hard work, and intellect.

Too bad we couldn't bake together :)

Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home