Monday, January 09, 2006

Now what?

I can't remember the last time I was home during the day like this. I ran around doing errands all morning and have been home for approximately 27 minutes and I'm a little lost. If you see my face on a poster somewhere, it's because I'm lost...

So within the last 27 minutes, I did find out about the First Aid Instructor course and I'm in. I'm really excited about too! I ran into a friend I haven't seen in about 12 years who just moved here. We used to lifeguard together, I'm gonna do my best sales pitch so I have a buddy to take the course with. We'll see tomorrow :)

OK, I guess I'll do laundry or organize my jewellery box or something...

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

You aren't on my milk carton yet. I just looked!

Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:25:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home