Thursday, January 05, 2006

Honey, I'm Home!

No one was here when I got back, but I called it out anyways. It feels so good to be in my own space, with my own things, sleeping in my own bed, sitting at my own computer... I think I am addicted to checking my email. It's a habit I was unaware of until I couldn't get my "fix". You know how some people drum their fingers to the beat of the song that's in their head? Well, I was drumming my fingers to my passwords... sad... pathetic...

Here I am, everything has gone so quickly the last couple of weeks, I've hardly taken a breather. I'm in between projects... again... and entirely concerned about having some time on my hands. I'd like to get some more "permanent" work, but I also want to do so many things that just one job or project won't cover it all. Sigh. I'm optimistic and looking forward to some new possibilities. I'm just not very patient.

So I figured I should have some resolutions or something seeing that it is a new year and all. I posted before about the whole "getting healthier" thing. Like so many things in life, it's all about the small things. Whenever I approach a new fitness and diet routine like an ambush attack... it doesn't work. I just want to face all of the little decisions in a day and make good choices. That's my goal.

Signing off for now. Glad to be back online :)

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Yeah, I can hear you yelling that when you hit the front door :) Don't forget some alone time for you.

Friday, January 06, 2006 10:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home