Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hooray for me!

I finally finished a project I have been putting off for days now. Man that feels great! There's another big project I have due on the 15th, that will be my next focus. Sheesh, time is going fast...

I haven't even started getting ready for Christmas. I am so excited my grandmother is going to be making the trip to spend the holidays with my family. This will be the first Christmas without my grandfather and I am glad that she will be there. I decided I'll do all my shopping on the weekend of the 17th and 18th. Crazy, I know. I just like to live life on the edge.

Big meeting going on tomorrow morning. I've gots to sound smart-like. Oh boy. I wish I had another evening to prepare and read up on things I should already know, but what's a girl to do? Wing it.

OK, here I go, off to bed... it's so cold here. I wish I had a man-servant to warm up the bed for me. I guess another night of just my flannel sheets will have to do.

;)

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Where do I send the resume for said man servant? I have other skills as well.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Samantha said...

I'm sure you do Jack...
;)

Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home